a mom to 2 grown up kids (who act it most of the time), wife to a guy who helps me with anything (even though he may roll his eyes) and a grandma to 1 'all boy' little boy (who, by the way, can get, do, or have anything he wants from his grandma)and a beautiful baby girl who I intend to spoil rotten. give me anything old, worn-out, shabby, peeling or just plain interesting and I go bonkers (silently, of course, don't want to scare off the neighbors!).
Love that picture...so stinkin' cute! ;o) Thanks so much for visiting my new blog...I'm having another giveaway later this month...so don't forget to check back!
Is that picture cute or what??? I guarantee your flowers will grow big as a beanstalk with the use of this book. Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you often. xoxo
Your blog and your picture are delightful! Thanks for stopping by at mine and good luck in the giveaway! I'm going to follow you, you're sweet! Lucy from By the Hill
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
A Spring Entryway
-
Recently I worked on a little spring entryway decor! I know it isn't
spring yet, but in Minnesota we have had some days over 40 degrees and some
melting ...
T Stands For Tea Journal
-
Hi Everyone! Today for Elizabeth's group, I am sharing another page in my
Tea Journal. I must have Spring on my mind....
This spread came together really f...
The Last Lilac Season
-
Hello friends...
Thought you might like a peek at our lovely lilacs
as this is our last spring here in the Hudson River Valley.
Once again, these faith...
Have yourself a merry LITTLE Christmas
-
I haven't posted for awhile. How are you doing? Lately I have busy
posting on Instagram. I must admit it's so much easier to post a quick
picture. I wo...
Art Repeats - Artists Cafe
-
I was reading some old posts, and saw that almost a year ago I announced
that a piece of art was being published again in Artists Café.
Well, folks, I hav...
HAPPY FALL
-
Well, well, it's been a while since I've blogged
I can't believe it's fall...sob, sob
Where DID the summer go?
I certainly hope yours was a splendid one!
Di...
Scoop Review
-
Random Images from the Scoop of Vintage Event on Sept. 7th. I need someone
to create a folder file,,,,,,,,,We had a great Event!!! Going to turn all
th...
7 comments:
You are just too cute! I love you hair too.
Happy Tuesday..............~~~
Marilyn in training no doubt. LOL
Thanks so much for your sweet words and best of luck in my giveaway!!
Lynn
Love that picture...so stinkin' cute! ;o) Thanks so much for visiting my new blog...I'm having another giveaway later this month...so don't forget to check back!
~mary~
Is that picture cute or what??? I guarantee your flowers will grow big as a beanstalk with the use of this book. Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you often. xoxo
Your blog and your picture are delightful! Thanks for stopping by at mine and good luck in the giveaway!
I'm going to follow you, you're sweet!
Lucy from By the Hill
I think the picture of you is GREAT! My hubbs is from Nebraska...Gothenburg! He grew up there and his family is still there! Know where that is????
Love the pics!
xoRebecca
Thank God for the invention of the camera! This is just precious - and what a shame it would be not to have it captured forever
Post a Comment