a mom to 2 grown up kids (who act it most of the time), wife to a guy who helps me with anything (even though he may roll his eyes) and a grandma to 1 'all boy' little boy (who, by the way, can get, do, or have anything he wants from his grandma)and a beautiful baby girl who I intend to spoil rotten. give me anything old, worn-out, shabby, peeling or just plain interesting and I go bonkers (silently, of course, don't want to scare off the neighbors!).
Merry Christmas to you, too, Connie. I just caught up on your last ten blogs...your beautiful stars, Sister Act (I love them, too, and once dressed up with several real nuns at a retreat and did a rendition of Sister Act), your grandson singing, your funny tree and truck picture, last years foofed up picture. You just do it all beautifully. Hope you had a very special day. Hugs, Suz
7 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Kathy
Oh, we ate all of ours, too!!! We had a White Elephant Christmas swap party last night...what a blast!
Merry Christmas Connie!
Merry Christmas!
wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Wishing you the most wonderful Christmas Connie - may it be filled with lots of joy
Merry Christmas to you, too, Connie. I just caught up on your last ten blogs...your beautiful stars, Sister Act (I love them, too, and once dressed up with several real nuns at a retreat and did a rendition of Sister Act), your grandson singing, your funny tree and truck picture, last years foofed up picture. You just do it all beautifully.
Hope you had a very special day.
Hugs,
Suz
Wishing you a great big Happy New year!, All the best to you, I didn't get to visit before Christmas and I hope you had a great, Merry one!
xoxo
Lisa
Post a Comment