a mom to 2 grown up kids (who act it most of the time), wife to a guy who helps me with anything (even though he may roll his eyes) and a grandma to 1 'all boy' little boy (who, by the way, can get, do, or have anything he wants from his grandma)and a beautiful baby girl who I intend to spoil rotten. give me anything old, worn-out, shabby, peeling or just plain interesting and I go bonkers (silently, of course, don't want to scare off the neighbors!).
Cool! I needed a star for my nativity scene. So I used your idea of making it with music sheets. I love it, and mine is going to shine before I get through with it!!
Faux Meerschaum Ornaments
-
If you have been following me for very long you may have remember where I
did a post about making the best molds and castings? Well I spent some time
in my...
3 comments:
Cool! I needed a star for my nativity scene. So I used your idea of making it with music sheets. I love it, and mine is going to shine before I get through with it!!
These are gorgeous stars, Connie.
x
Thanks for the great idea. Would work in any kind of paper but the dollar one would be good for the grandkids as a little extra.
Hugs
FredaB
Post a Comment