Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chicago, Chicago, that toddling town . . .

This post is going to be all pictures (it only took me 2 hours to upload these!). Everyone should see Chicago . . . once! The traffic, the people, the prices! BUT, Navy Pier, the architecture, the history, Tiffany's . . . WOW!































This is my daughter and me in 'the bean' . . . TOO COOL! They say the bean's curveture adds 50 pounds! HA!




All in all, other than going to the wrong hotel and then having to take a taxi to the right one, we had a great time and we plan on making this the first annual mother/daughter trip (now that she can pay her own way!).




There still is no place like home . . .




Ciao!



1 comment:

debi @ life in my studio said...

Except for 15 minutes inside the airport last year, I've never been to Chicago. Thanks for the tour. It looks lovely.
Thanks for visiting my blog.