Thursday, February 18, 2010

It was the bestest day . . .

Looky, looky at what I got today.  A treasure box STUFFED with treasures and goodies!  Sue at Vintage Sue gifted me with all of this . . .


paper and lace and pictures, oh my . . .


buttons and magnets and bling, oh oh my! 

It was such fun to open each and every package that was in the treasure box.  She actually sells boxes and boxes of this kind of ephemera!  Small, medium or large!  Just tell her what kind of things you love and she will more than surprise you with goodies galore!  I'm thinking that I need a medium box worth of stuff in the future!  Thank you Sue and thanks also to Shari at Pawsh Poodle Boutique

The next bestest thing that happened today is that I FINALLY got the wireless router to work!  So that means that my Ipod Touch (that I got from my honey for V day) FINALLY is hooked up to cyberspace!  Gonna need it for the trip to Texas.  I am such a complete computer idiot (although the wireless problem was NOT my fault).  The guy who helped me with the router also told me to download Spybot.  So I did and got all this advertising junk!  And then the computer didn't work!  So I unistalled stuff (was so afraid of erasing important stuff) and now it works again!  I feel that I did a good thing today AND I feel that I really need to go to computer geek school!

And the last bestest thing today . . . I'm close to 100 followers.  I feel a celebration de-stash giveaway coming.

Stay tuned . . .

xo  --  Connie

PS  --  I could still use some ideas for my trip to Texas!  We are also going to Galveston.  Did you see the article in Flea Market Style magazine about Canton?  Now I am almost giddy with excitement!  My goal - to find a mannequin.  Do you think I will be lucky?

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

What treasures! It was like Christmas morning wasn't it?

Tara said...

My goodness...that was such a nice box of goodies. I bet you were excited!
Hugs,
Tara

Tami said...

What wonderful treasures!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats on the beautiful treasures! Hope to see some of what you make with it here!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

What beautiful treasures!!! I'm so glad your coming to Canton. I have a booth there, we are located at THE PORCH, hope you can stop by for a visit. I can't find my card with the address for THE PORCH but anyone there should be able to give you directions to it. Hope to see ya there. Have a blessed day!
Daphne

The Old Parsonage said...

Lucky Duck!! What great treasures to play with!

Have fun!
Leann