Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh the things that catch my eye . . .

Winnie & Tulula's in Athens, Texas was one of my favorite places I visited.  I see in the pictures there are many other things I wished I would have brought home with me!


This is the famous Margo's area.  Lots of bits and pieces of amazing junk!


I could live here . . . seriously!


BIG dominoes . . .


How simple . . . how beautiful.


This is what I pine for now.  I'm on the hunt for white buttons for a project.  Any size, any kind.  If you have alot to get rid of, let me know!

I recognized the names of so many booths from their blogs.  Daphne Nichole, Curious Goods, and I met Gayle from Oohs n Aahs.  So much talent and so many treasures in one place! 

The next post I'll show you a few of the things I bought . . .

xo  --  Connie

3 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

What fun!

: )

Julie M.

Malisa said...

You are featured on my blog today! Well, you and your lovely gifts! Thanks again!

Malisa

Jill said...

That HAD to have been a fabulous trip. I'd love to go junkin' in Texas. (I'd love to have a booth in Texas!)