Friday, March 19, 2010

So very lucky, grateful, appreciative . . .

I have been remiss in showing off the gifts I have been lucky enough to receive recently.  You know, the days that the mail includes something so sweet, so wonderful, so utterly amazing are the best of days.  I am in awe of the creations handmade by talented women.


Andrea of Vintage Bella Studio was celebrating and picked little ol' me to win this super prize!  The journal, crown tickets and pieces of pink vintage fabric are all so lovely.  Hate to use them they're so pretty so I'll just do what I do - hoard them! 


Each page has a vintage wallpaper tag!


And this cutey-patootie is from Holiday Frivolities by JoAnn.  Right now she has the bestest Easter creations ever!  Her glittery eggs would look so festive on an Easter table!

I participated in the One World One Heart event this year for the first time.  It really was a great time and a little overwhelming!  I have never had so many comments and it was always such a thrill to check the computer every day to see who visited.  I suffered from 'oh darn, no comments today' syndrome for many days after it ended!  And the 'magic hat' gods were shining on me because I won many, many giveways.


Heather at Creative Solace.


Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover.







All have GREAT blogs and each one of them are so creative and talented!  Thank you all!  I'm so glad to have met you!

High 60's yesterday - snow today.  Nebraska weather - go figure . . .

xo  ~~  Connie


5 comments:

Tara said...

So many cool and talented bloggy friends out there! So many blogs...so little time. Oh my!
Hugs,
Tara

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I loved all the things you got~~~ such talented ladies!!! The weather here in Texas was about 70 Friday and turned off really cold Saturday, even a little snow. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Daphne

Valarie said...

What a lucky girl you are. Don't you just love it when the mailman brings a package to your door?? I love your blog. Have a wonderful day.
Valarie

Signs and Salvage said...

WOW....so lovely & wonderful!!! Your goodies are all treasures and your BLOG is amazing!! Thank you for stopping by my BLOG and entering my giveaway:)

Have a great day!!

Take Care,

Kristin

Jill said...

Goodness! You are quite the winner! You won some really fun items. Congratulations to you! Thanks for sharing with us.