Monday, March 15, 2010

Ta-Ta Texas . . .

I won't ramble on about Texas after this post.  I won't tell you how fantabulous Canton Trade Days was and how they have a great thing going on in that little town.  I won't mention how I think everyone within a 200 mile radius sells something and they all have a booth in Canton.  I won't tell you that I would really, really like to live in Texas!




But I will tell you that I met 2 of the nicest guys!  Troy and Rod of Junk Exchange had one of the best booths of junk and antiques that I saw. 

I will tell you that I spent alot of time at Laurie Anna's Vintage Home.  FULL of the best vignettes and 'just-my-kind' of merchandise.   


I'll tell you that I brought this home from her shop.  Thought it would fit perfectly in a trouble spot in my house but it still needs something else.


Most of this stuff came from her too.  (Can you tell I really loved her store?)



And I'll tell you that alot of little treasures came home with me.  Love me the little bits and baubles the best! 

Thank you for enduring the pictures of my trip.  Notice there are no pictures of landscapes or trees or historical places.  This trip was just for me and my urge to antique.  What a patient husband I have!

Now, what's next?  I can't find the box of Easter goodies (and I made tons of felt eggs last year) so I guess I'll just move on to spring.

It is suppose to hit 60 degrees this week.  Can we say 'going outside to play' . . .

xo ~~ Connie

4 comments:

Tara said...

So glad you had such a great time in my wonderful state of Texas. Canton is awesome, huh? Looks like you got some real goodies!
Hugs,
Tara

Malisa said...

So glad that Texas didn't disappoint! We have some great people, don't we? Enjoy the sunshine!

The Little Red Shop said...

What fun, Connie! I'm happy to here that you had a great trip.

: )

Julie M.

ps I'm having another giveaway!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

So much fun to see your treasures! It's warmer up here, too!